|It's not much, but I'm trying to get better.|
EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS HOLY SHITMy husband's car got totaled and my cat got really sick and had to go to the vet which is expensive as hell, please consider a commission from me!
Colored Sketch: $8
Line art flat color: $15
Shaded line art: $20
PLEASE, ANYTHING WOULD HELP
|Fur Affinity account: www.furaffinity.net/user/k-lib…|
Transfur Gallery: www.transfur.com/Users/K-Libra
Alright people. I love art and I love making art of all kinds. I want to give you my service and style and apply it to your ideas. I want to have fun, I want to be challenged and I want the privilege to play with YOUR IDEAS. You not only will get to see ideas realized, but you'll also be helping an art lover further develop his skills. Your business would make me more than just money, it would help make me a better artist as well. I will draw for you ALMOST anything and do my damnedest to get it done.
Now, I am also looking at a special crowd as well and that's the transformation (TF) community. I wanna let you guys know that I have a great passion for transformations. Though I haven't been doing it for as long as some others, I love creating the stuff.
Ok, so I don't have to haggle every single time (hurr, hurr) and so you have a better idea of who you're dealing with, here're my standard prices.
Guidelines *PLEASE READ*
- If you post my work anywhere else credit me. By link to my page(s), online handle or anything else. Do not alter my work in any way without permission.
- Be as clear as you can with what you want for full satisfaction. Don't be afraid to tell me particulars and please provide references for best results.
- I will need reliable contact information (can be kept anonymous on my slots if desired as well) to request payment and also to get more information about the desired commission(s).
Oh, and you don't see options here like "bust shots" or "portraits", I know. but you can always contact me to discuss that. I promise I'll make it easy and fair.
What I will draw:
To be totally honest, I'll draw almost anything, so I'm extremely flexible.
What I won't draw (don't worry it's a rather short list):
- Biological waste (whatever should end up in a toilet)
- Guro (pretty much sexual content revolving gore or extreme violence)
- Vore (I'd just rather not)
***Check in every now and again for commission updates!***
$15 for 1 full body character.
- + $12 for each additional character
2. *Clean lines*
$20 for 1 full body character.
- $15 for each additional character
$25 for 1 full body character
- 20 for each additional character
(Background complexity can be negotiated)
+ Simple background
- Sketch $10
- Clean lines $20
- Greyscale $25
- Color $30
+ Complex background
- Sketch $11
- Clean lines $18
- Greyscale $20
- Color $30
One shot and full page sequences:
(See 1 - 3. Each additional page will be charged accordingly as an additional character.)
Comic/Panel Style Sequence:
A. Sketchy $20
- $17 for each additional page
B. Clean Lines $30
- $27 for each additional page
C. Grey Scale/Shading $35
- $30 for each additional page.
D. Color $50
- $45 for each additional page.